Senior Software Engineer
Greater St Louis Area, MO
Highly effective software engineer with a proven record of meeting the needs of internal and external customers with respect to technology solutions. Leverages a consultative approach to gain insight into customer requirements in order to guide software.
Skilled in end-to-end solutions development, collaborating with clients to develop, test, and deploy applications and enhancements; supervised teams engaged in development, root cause analysis, and performance tuning.
A demonstrated record of success marked by a history of operational excellence with roles with Centene Corporation, Guggenheim Partners, New Way Web Design, SEO Arbiters, and Compcare Transportation Services.
- Coordinates and leads root cause analysis to identify and resolve application issues, and leads performance tuning to improve overall application effectiveness.
- Engages with business stakeholders to gain insight into requirements and ensure continued alignment between solutions development and the needs of the company.
- Worked with business analysts, managers, software engineers, and users to ensure the success of each initiative.
- Introduced processes, procedures, and best practices to govern software development and delivery.
- Exercised responsibility for a portfolio of four business applications. Led the refactoring of legacy code while innovating new functionality.
- Innovated a custom client management system enabling organization and access to billing, invoicing, calendars, task lists, and client information.
- Recognized for re-engineering search engine optimization services to improve the overall quality of the customer experience.